At Sarswati Enterprises we provide best machineries & service for ROPP Caps.
Sarswati Enterprises provides machinery and complete plants for the ROPP Caps and closures to be used in Pharma & Liquior sectors - markets in which it is a recognized worldwide leader.
Core values: "Development", "Sustainability", "Customer Service", "Integrity" and "Knowledge"
With over thirty years’ experience in Packaging Industry primary for closures, we are the leader and the perfect partner for the provision of complete aluminum cap manufacturing solutions, tailor-made to suit specific market.. Read More
R.O.P.P CAPS LINE
Reason To choose Sarswati Enterprise over others
Key features of our production lines:
- full plant automation
- minimisation of production costs
- Access to expertise - To get the most out of your machine, it is important to use the right parts, understand how the machine works, and carry out preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Safety - Your personnel are your most valuable resource, and the safety of their working environment must always come first. Our long-lasting parts and maintenance tools are carefully designed with one thing in mind – to ensure stable and safe operation.
- Fit and function - From installation to eventual replacement, you will receive the optimum performance out of each part, giving you increased uptime, higher reliability, lower maintenance costs, and better personnel protection.
- Aluminium Roll-on Pilfer Proof caps that can be made in plain, printed and embossed designs with different caps diameter. The color and text to be printed on the bottle can be customized as per client’s specification.
- The entire process is with minimal human intervention and requirement.
- Aluminium sheets are coated and printed in-house or from outside and then cut into strips for further fabrication.
- These sheets are then punched on automatic power presses
- Through the use of various conveyors and hoppers these caps are sent to knurling machine to perform knurling, beading & perforation operations
- From the knurling machine the caps are sent to wadding machines tofix the wads inside the caps.
- At the end of the wadding machines the conveyor leads the finished goods to the packing area for packaging