Power Press is used to punch the aluminum/tin sheets in the required cap size with the help of the die mounted on it. We manufacture Power presses of two types - Inclinable & non-inclinable
1. CONSTRUCTION OF BODY: Whole body is made of resistant steel. Properly sized components are sturdily connected with accurate weld to ensure a rigid structure. All parts are specifically machined on precision machines for perfect alignment of guiding surfaces and ensure long tooling life.
2. LUBRICATION: Presses are equipped with centralized and automatic lubrication system to all important points in the machine
3. SLIDE AND GUIDE: Heavy duty cast iron slide runs in extra long cast-iron guides and bearing surfaces of slide guides, slide face and bed of each press are hand scrapped and provide and smooth movement of slide square. Resulting in highly accurate press work extended life of press-tool.
4. PRECISION CRANKSHAFT AND BEARINGS: Eccentric shaft is made from carbon steel and ground finished bearings surfaces. All main and pitman bearings are of heavy walled Nickel Phosphorous Bronze bushes with hand scrapped.
5. BOLSTER: As per customer’s requirements we made bolster plates are precious ground with T-slots or drilled.
6. PNEUMATIC FRICTION CLUTCH ARD BARKE: Pneumatic operated presses are supplied with electrical control panel for power on/off of main motor, two hand engagement, once, inches or continuous operation and foot switch.
7. ROLLING KEY CLUTCH AND BRAKE: we are equipped with double rolling key clutch and components are made from alloy steel properly heat treated to give long trouble free surface.
8. GUARDS: All flywheel and gear guards are heavy weldments conforming to press safety codes.
|Ram Adjustment Slides||75 mm|
|Open Gap Frame Area||420 mm|
|Fix Stroke||100 mm|
|Bed Width||500 x 630 mm|
|Wheel Size||820 mm|
|Hole in Ram||50 x 50 mm|
|No. of strokes per minute||110 to 120|
|Fixed inclination||45 degrees|
|Floor Area||1350mm 2200mm x 2200mm (Approx)|
|Weight||2500 kg (Approx)|